- +J: I'm not explaining it well
- but basically
- it has the potential for uncomfortable conflict-humor
- and avoids it, because, eh, why bother!
- and THAT'S the kind of lackluster attitude I like in my TV shows!
- S+N: hahaha yeah i can't fault anyone for liking mild things. i like me some mild things! (obviously a reimagining of Wild Things for the christian community that i'm creating)
- but! you still have to explain what's particularly good about it!
- are the jokes funny?
- +J: it's sort of charming in the way that shows where you can see that the people actually seem to like each other are charming
- and there are some jokes that actually work
- (I can't think of any now, obviously)
- but, like I said, it's basically mid-level scrubs
- I wouldn't go to the mat for it
- but I don't want to die when watching it
- S+N: ms. manners: keepin it real
- +J: gotta have standards!